Prior to purchasing or selling a property, it is critical that you evaluate and mitigate environmental risks associated with the current and historical use of the property. AET's Environmental Group has decades of direct experience in assisting our clients with assessing their environmental risks. We provide practical environmental assessments in accordance with industry standards to determine the extent of impacts. When necessary, we design innovative clean-up plans to facilitate property transfers, facility-wide clean-ups, site-specific redevelopments, or to address special circumstances such as leaking underground tanks. Because AET's environmental team works in tandem with our geotechnical engineers and construction materials testing professionals, you gain the insight and context to handle multiple issues in one engagement.
In addition to our core services, which include Phase I/II environmental site assessments, subsurface soil, soil vapor and groundwater investigations, asbestos and hazardous material assessments and remediation/clean-up, AET also offers the knowledge and resources to assist our clients with:
• Environmental Remediation Planning, Coordination, and Implementation
• Vapor Mitigation Planning and Implementation
• Brownfield Redevelopment and Cleanup Grants
• Environmental Best Management Practices Including Dredge Studies
• Hazardous Material Management Consulting
• Hydrogeological Evaluations, Monitoring and Modeling
• Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and Monitoring
• Environmental Permitting and Compliance Services
• Applications for State Reimbursement Programs and Environmental Grants
AET's focus on quality allows our clients to obtain timely regulatory closure, when needed, to help them move forward. You gain accuracy, thorough reporting and best practices for a variety of needs in government, commercial development, agriculture, oil and gas, utility infrastructure, and transportation — including roadways, bridges, airports and railways.
Contact us for quality environmental site assessments, investigations, remediation design and clean-up.
Certified Asbestos Inspectors
Certified Lead Inspectors
Certified Hazardous Material Managers
Certified Petroleum Release Remediator - South Dakota
Certified Professional Geologists - AIPG