When you need to understand diverse local, state and federal environmental regulations as they relate to your facilities, AET delivers credible permitting, applicability, reporting and management services for a variety of compliance issues.
Working in conjunction with the specialists within our Environmental Group, you gain the insights to meet standards and make improvements before compliance issues become unwieldy. We have experience with agriculture, manufacturing, energy, mining, wastewater treatment and many other special-use facilities that must meet stringent and rapidly changing regulations and laws. AET stays ahead of the changes so you can focus on operating your facility efficiently and safely.
AET's experience with environmental regulations and standards encompasses all major areas of environmental compliance including:
• Air Emission Permits for Major and Minor Sources
• Emission Inventories and Emission Factor Development
• National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutions (NESHAP)
• New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
• Wastewater Discharge Permits
• Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
• Stormwater Management
• Environmental Compliance Audits and Plans
• Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
• Facility Response Plans (FRP)
Due to our experience working in facilities that require environmental permitting and compliance, AET has a genuine understanding of internal processes and reporting. Our team uses this knowledge to identify permit strategies that are efficient and cost effective for your facilities. We also facilitate communication between regulatory agencies and our clients to ensure that compliance is met and regularly tracked.
Contact us for new or amended permitting, staff training, and tracking and managing your environmental compliance needs.