AET seeks engineering and technical students to apply their skills and abilities to our organization through paid internships and co-op programs. You will gain experience that puts you face-to-face with clients, plus gives you direct field and lab work opportunities.
- Receive mentoring and training from respected engineers, scientists and other experienced professionals
- Utilization of classroom knowledge through hands-on experience in the field and lab helping you develop your professional experience
- Receive industry safety training and any relevant on the job training
- Worksite dynamics and introductory project management exposure
- Hourly pay with potential for overtime
- Full time opportunities after graduation
- Opportunity to gain experience with AASHTO, ASTM and DOT standards and protocols
- Internationally respected firm and professionals
AET Interns and Co-ops:
- Are motivated to learn on the job and gain experience
- Are available for full-time work during the summer (internship) and summer/fall (co-op)
- Are capable of the physical labor required, with personal protective equipment.
- Maintain valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.